George Fox Winter Camps!
Dec 18-21st, 2023
GFU Summer Tennis Camps For All Ages and Skill Levels
Join us this December for our Amazing Winter Tennis Camp for All Ages and Skill Levels to kick off Christmas break! This camp will be SERIOUS fun, and will improve the player's level, while cultivate a love for the sport!
The Camps feature the Following Amenities:
- 3 Hours of Tennis per day; Drills, Games, Instruction, and More!
- USPTA Professional Coaching and Development Practices
- Video Analysis and Comparison
- GFU Shirts for All Camp Registrants
- Prizes for Winners of Camp Competitions
- Low Coach to Camper Ratio of 6:1 for Personalized Work
List of Camps Available and Prices
December 18th through Dec 21st:
- 10 and Under (Kids 10 and Under) 10:00am - 1:00pm each day
- Middle School Camp (Middle school beginners/Intermediate) 10:00am - 1:00pm each day
- HS Beginner & JVCamp (HS Beginners up to JV Level) 10:00am - 1:00pm each day
- HS Advanced Camp (HS Varsity and Above Players) 1:30pm - 4:30pm Each Day
Full Week - $299
Multi-Kid Discount: $235 each Kid
2 Days of Camp - $145
Space is limited, so RSVP below to save your spot!
About the Head Coach Jeff Cero:
Jeff has served at George Fox for six years, amassing a 71-35 Overall Record and 48-4 in the NWC Conference. This past season, Cero led the program to a ranking of 11th in the Nation and a NWC Title. The year prior, he led the team to the NWC Conference Title, the Elite 8 in the NCAA Tournament, and Year-end ranking of Number 8 in the Nation. He was named the 2021 Wilson/ITA West Region Coach of the Year.
He also served as a Junior Coach at the IMG Academy. He coached several top 500 ITF Juniors, including two NCAA Singles National Champions. He also served as the men's and women's tennis coach at Colorado Christian University. He has also coached National Pacific Northwest Junior Teams at the 18s and 16s level in 2016, 18 and 19. Before Cero started coaching, he played at Portland State from 2007-11.