George Fox Summer Camps
GFU Summer Tennis Camps For All Ages and Skill Levels
Join us this Summer for our Amazing Junior Tennis Camps for All Ages and Skill Levels! This camp will be SERIOUS fun, and will improve the player's level, while cultivate a love for the sport!
The Camps feature the Following Amenities:
- 5-6 Hours of On-Court Training per day; Drills, Instruction, Match Play, and Mental Fitness
- USPTA Professional Coaching and Development Practices
- Video Analysis and Comparison
- GFU Shirts for All Camp Registrants
- Prizes for Winners of Camp Competitions
- Low Coach to Camper Ratio of 6:1 for Personalized Work
List of Camps Available and Prices
- HS Advanced Camp (HS Varsity and Above) July 6-10th; 9-2pm
- HS Elite Camp (UTR 7.0 and Above) July 6-10th; 9-2pm
- Middle School/10 and Under Camp; July 13-17th; 9-2pm
- HS Beginner & JVCamp (HS Beginners up to JV Level) July 13-17th; 9-2pm
- HS Advanced Camp (HS Varsity and Above) July 20-24th; 9-2pm
- HS Elite Camp (UTR 7.0 and Above) July 20-24th; 9-2pm
Full Week - $350
Camp Discount (If Purchased Unlimited Group Summer Lesson Package) - $250
2 Days of Camp - $175
Space is limited, so RSVP below to save your spot! 1st Payment is Due June 1st to keep your spot
9am - Check In
9:05am - Dynamic & Warmup Drills
9:25am - Stroke/Aspect of the Day Focus; Professional Video Analysis
9:40am - Station Work & Drills Focusing on Technique
10:30am - Break
10:45am - Point Play
Incorporating Stroke/Aspects Learned Earlier
12pm - Lunch
12:15pm - Mental Fitness Concept During Lunch
12:30pm - Match/Point Play Competitions
2pm - Camper Pick up
About the Head Coach Jeff Cero:
Cero is Currently the Head Men's Coach at George fox University. The Team is Currently Ranked #28 in the Nation, and has two Nationally Ranked Singles Players under his leadership. Jeff was the Associate Head Coach under Neal Ninteman for three years, including the 2018-19 season and helped guide the team to a 12-8 overall record, a 7-1 record against NWC opponents, and an NWC Tournament appearance, where the Bruins finished as runner-up in the championship match. Cero helped lead a program in the 2018-19 season that produced the NWC Freshman of the Year (Luke Lemaitre), four All-NWC players, one NWC Scholar-Athlete, and three ITA All-Americans.
Prior to George Fox, Cero worked as a junior coach at the IMG Academy in 2013. He coached several top-500 ITF Juniors, including two NCAA singles national champions. He also served as the men's and women's tennis coach at Colorado Christian University in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where his women's team set a school record for most wins in a single season (8).
Jeff has also coached the Nationals Pacific Northwest 16s Zonals Teams to two 5th Place Finishes in 2018 and 19. He also Coached the Pacific Northwest Nationals Girls 18 and Under Fed Cup Team in 2016 Team.
As a collegiate athlete, Cero played at Portland State from 2007 to 2011. He was named team captain his senior season.