George Fox Winter Camp
Dec 19th - Dec 23rd, 2020
GFU Winter Tennis Camps For All Ages and Skill Levels
Join us this December for our Amazing Junior Winter Tennis Camp for All Ages and Skill Levels! This camp will be SERIOUS fun, and will improve the player's level, while cultivate a love for the sport!
The Camps feature the Following Amenities:
- 3 Hours of On-Court Training per day; Drills, Instruction, Match Play, and Mental Fitness
- USPTA Professional Coaching and Development Practices
- Video Analysis and Comparison
- GFU Shirts for All Camp Registrants
- Prizes for Winners of Camp Competitions
- Low Coach to Camper Ratio of 6:1 for Personalized Work
List of Camps Available and Prices
All Camps Run Saturday, December 19th through Wednesday, December 23rd
- 10 and Under Camp; 10-1pm
- Middle School Camp; 10-1pm
- HS Beginner & JVCamp (HS Beginners up to JV Level) 1-4pm
- HS Advanced Camp (HS Varsity and Above) 1-4pm
- HS Elite Camp (UTR 6.0 and Above) 1-4pm
Full Week - $250
Camp Discount (If Purchased Unlimited
2 Days of Camp - $150
Space is limited, so RSVP below to save your spot! Payment will be due Dec 15th!
About the Head Coach Jeff Cero:
Cero is Currently the Head Men's Coach at George fox University. The Team is Currently Ranked #28 in the Nation, and has two Nationally Ranked Singles Players under his leadership. Jeff was the Associate Head Coach under Neal Ninteman for three years, including the 2018-19 season and helped guide the team to a 12-8 overall record, a 7-1 record against NWC opponents, and an NWC Tournament appearance, where the Bruins finished as runner-up in the championship match. Cero helped lead a program in the 2018-19 season that produced the NWC Freshman of the Year (Luke Lemaitre), four All-NWC players, one NWC Scholar-Athlete, and three ITA All-Americans.
Prior to George Fox, Cero worked as a junior coach at the IMG Academy in 2013. He coached several top-500 ITF Juniors, including two NCAA singles national champions. He also served as the men's and women's tennis coach at Colorado Christian University in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where his women's team set a school record for most wins in a single season (8).
Jeff has also coached the Nationals Pacific Northwest 16s Zonals Teams to two 5th Place Finishes in 2018 and 19. He also Coached the Pacific Northwest Nationals Girls 18 and Under Fed Cup Team in 2016 Team.
As a collegiate athlete, Cero played at Portland State from 2007 to 2011. He was named team captain his senior season.