2020 GFU Davis Cup Championships
Fri, Sept 25th - Sun, Sept 27th
George Fox Tennis Center
1101 E Crestview Dr, Newberg, OR, 97132
- Team Matches will consists of 2 Singles Matches against one another. If there is a split in singles, a deciding Doubles No-Ad 6-game Set will be played against one another.
- Teams levels will be determined by their average UTR on the evening of the registration closing, and divisions will be determined by those averages.
Prize money will be offered to the 2-highest divisions as follows (Based on Full Draws):
A Draw Champions: $400 per team
A Draw Finalist: $200 per team
B Draw Champions: $200 per team
B Draw Finalist: $100 per team
- Matches will be 2 out of 3 Sets no ad with a 10-point breaker for the third. A Draw will play with Ad for the Semifinals and On. Doubles will always be a 6-game No-Ad Set.
- Divisions for Teams will run over the course of 3 days (Ex: If you start Thursday, you will finish Saturday; If you start Friday, you will Finish Sunday
- Teams will be guaranteed 2 Dual Matches. Come join us for the best event of the fall!