Group Lesson Policies
A Few Important Reminder Notes:
- Signups are based on a first come first serve basis with the limited capacities (NO Drop Ins) Here's how you can RSVP:
1) Email Coach Cero directly if you've already purchased either a group package or prior lessons PPD in the fall due to COVID
2) Registering online through the bookings site. If you attempt to sign up for a class that is filled, we can refer you to the next open one.
If you register for a class and do not cancel within 6 hours or No Show, you will be charged for the lesson.
ALL Group Packages will expire at the end of the Session (March 26th) unless given an exemption directly from Coach Cero.
- We will be following the state's guidelines on COVID in regards to indoor fitness. This includes shortening all classes to and hour and 30 minutes, to fulfill the 45 minute rule, as there are sufficient breaks and rests during the class.
- If Yamhill County moves into a lower risk zone, the soonest we could be at full capacity would be Feb 26th. If so, we will be able to take even more people up to that point.