Tennis Lesson Policies
A Few Important Notes regarding our policies around attending the tennis lessons:
- Sign ups are available online. When buying group packages, you may sign up the first date, then simply drop in the rest of the session.
- ALL group packages expire at the end fo the dated session. This means there are no refunds and no carry-overs beyond the date specified. The only exceptions are:
1) If there is an injury or health concern.
2) A players finishes their package, and wants to start a new one going into the next session.
Either way, you must get this cleared with Coach Cero in order to proceed with a refund or carryover.
- There is NO DROPPING INTO CLASSES WITHOUT PAYING. If you come without payment, you will be subject to late fees and an online invoice will be sent. If you do not pay within 24-48 hours, you will be subject to more late fines
- Refunds will ONLY be given in the form of credit for future lessons on your bookings account.
- A player may be dismissed at any point for inappropriate behavior, language, etc without refund for their individual and multi-class lessons
- We will be following the state's guidelines on COVID.